Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Featured Artist: Eva Felicity Designs



Hello there, My name is Eva and I am so very happy to be here on Etsy showcasing all of my happy little creations. I make them all in the cute little studio that my amazing boyfriend built for me, so I must give him some credit here. I am quite new to Etsy but know that I will take any order as top priority. All items are Handcrafted by Myself.

MATERIALS USED
Jewelry
All items are glass, stone, crystal, pearl or metal beads unless otherwise stated. The metals I use are: .925 Sterling Silver, Silver plated, silver-tone basemetal, gold-toned basemetal and surgical steel.

Sewn Crafts
All items are hand/machine sewn using quality fabrics and materials.

Bath Products
All products are made by hand in small batches. Only the finest natural ingredients and essential oils are used. Flavored items such as lipbalms will occasionally contain popular scents and flavors not achievable by all-natural methods, and so I will use natural-derived, food grade, man-made ingredients. I will ALWAYS state in an items description whether these are used.

Photography and Art
All photography is taken with either my wonderful digital or SLR camera in and around my hometown of Hanson, surrounding cities of south shore Massachusetts and while vacationing. Special shipping for photographs! Due to the lengthy process of printing high quality Glossy photos, at this time it may take me up to 1 week to ship a photo or poster.

Etsy Shop: http://EvaFelicityDesigns.etsy.com
Blog: http://evafelicity.blogspot.com/

No comments: