Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Featured Artist: Summer Sea



Welcome to Summer Sea Herbs!
Making herbal products is an absolute joy for me, and I know that my love of Nature comes through in my work! I'm a certified Herbalist with over ten years of experience healing with herbs.

I make my herbal products with the finest organically grown and ethically wild-crafted ingredients available. Why Organic? Because I believe that my products are truly better when I use ingredients which have NOT been irradiated, treated with pesticides or sprays. Your body and spirit needs good, clean energy! Making every product with only organic ingredients costs a little more, but it's worth it!

Summer Sea Herbs is a small company, and I personally make all of my products in small batches, by hand. This ensures quality control and product effectiveness.

With many years experience as a medical Herbalist, and many more as a practicing Green witch, all my products are made with great care and skill. Whether you want a delicious tea or need an incense blend to assist in magickal workings, you can be confident that I have taken great care in blending your item. All my medicinal and magickal formulas are tried and true, developed from the personal needs of my community over the years.I keep my product packaging to a minimum, re-usable and recyclable, to have a low impact on the environment. It makes me very happy to help people through the use of herbs!Thanks for shopping at Summer Sea Herbs ~ Tracyw.

Etsy Street Team
~Proud founder of EarthPath Artisans Street Team E.A.S.T. We are a group of people who walk similar alternative spiritual paths, focusing our beliefs in the world of Nature.

Please check me out at:
Etsy shop: http://Summersea.etsy.com
Blog: www.summerseaherbs.blogspot.com

No comments: