Saturday, October 20, 2007

Featured Artist: Lunachick



Each of my designs combines quality materials, including natural gems, precious metals, crystal and organics such as pearls, amber and shell, to make for a truly unique wearing experience.

My shop offers lots (count em...LOTS) of one-of-a-kind artisan jewelry pieces. From bracelets to chokers, earrings to necklaces, I've got something to please just about everyone here.

I make a point to use the most unique gemstones I can get my hands on: unique colors, cuts...the more unusual the better!

I specialize in chainmaille and sterling silver wirework designs with gemstone accents.

Each piece designed to bring about a positive change in mood to the wearer and I believe that jewelry should be expressive and bring attention and compliments. Who doesn't love a compliment, for cryin' out loud???!!!

Don't see what you're lookin' for? Custom work is available at no extra cost, and inquiries are more than welcome.

*~*~Clearance~*~*
Check out all the great deals in the Clearance section! I'm talkin' at LEAST 50% off! I'm clearing out some older pieces to make room for the new items in the works, so snag em' before they're gone!

*~*~Want Some Great Destash Goods?~*~*
Check out my destash at www.lunachickfindings.com! I list beads, focals and pendants pretty regularly and you never know what you'll find!

Etsy Shop: http://Lunachick.etsy.com
Blog: http://lunachickdesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: