Thursday, October 11, 2007

Featured Artist: alilsumptinsumptin



A lil sumptin sumptin about me…I’ve been involved in Art since childhood, covertly doodling girly faces in my older siblings school notebooks. My favorite were the Algebra notebooks - those equation brackets made great profiles!

I’m a Jill of many trades, master of none, having had formal training as a Fashion Designer, Illustrator and Calligrapher. I’ve been making jewelry for about 3 years. My handmade, one-of-a-kind creations are typically whimsical, sometimes humorous, and frequently incorporates two things I love and enjoy - flower gardens and dogs.

In honor of my two golden retrievers, who were both adopted from local animal shelters and have since passed away, I’ve established PAWS FOR A GOOD CAUSE. PAWS is a permanent section in my Etsy shop, as well as annual eBay charity auctions where 100% of the proceeds benefit various animal and human non-profit organizations.

Thanks so much for your interest in me and my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! Thanks so much for the post! ;o)

creativesundries said...

Cool, coconut! :-)