Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Featured Artist: Staci Rose



1. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, location, affiliations, personal stuff).

Staci Rose, San Francisco, member of WWAO & EBSQ Artist Groups, have been a performance and visual artist since the age of four...possibly earlier - my memory doesn't go back too much farther!

2. What inspires you? Where do your ideas come from?

I do what the beads tell me to do.

3. What is your favourite thing in your shop and why?

My favorite at the moment is the Untitled painting. Doncha just wanna let it all hang out sometimes?

4. What is the best thing you have ever created?

I created a painting for my grandmother when she was diagnosed with cancer. I painted it with the pastel colors she loves, of a female figure running with fire in her hand.

5. Who is your dream buyer? Brad Pitt, Queen Elizabeth.

I love creating custom pieces. It's a very personal process and a creative challenge for me.

Etsy Shop: http://stacirose.etsy.com
Blog: http://stacirose.blogspot.com

No comments: