Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Featured Artist: made by Railyuh



While I like to experiment with a variety of crafts, photography has always been one of my first artistic loves (the other is writing). I especially enjoy landscape photography and I think the beauty I see in the natural world inspires me to fill my home with natural handmade items. I hope sharing my images will bring a little beauty into the lives of each person that views them.

Some people have asked where the name "railyuh" comes from so I thought I'd share. My first name is Aurelia (pronounced uh-rail-yuh), but I grew up going by my middle name because Aurelia was hard to spell and pronounce. By the time I was in high school a shortened version, "railyuh," became my nickname with a few close friends. It soon became my online screen name, hence my shop with items "made by Railyuh"!

Feel free to visit my blog to learn more about me and to see sneak previews and updates for my shop. I'll also be featuring some of my favorite Etsy shops, artists, and items there: http://etsyfind.blogspot.com/

If you are interested in a custom order, I would love to arrange a series of prints or cards in sizes and images chosen by you.

If you are looking for something different, perhaps a series of magnets or a gallery wrapped canvas featuring my photos, please convo me. If you have an idea in mind, we can figure out a way to make it happen.

*Proud Member of the Etsymom and Etsy Bloggers street teams*

Etsy Shop: http://railyuh.etsy.com
Blog: http://etsyfind.blogspot.com

No comments: