Monday, December 10, 2007
Featured Artist: Vanessa Kimball
1. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, location, affiliations, personal stuff).
Vanessa Kimball, from Minnesota. I am a graphic designer working in St. Paul.
2. What inspires you? Where do your ideas come from?
I'm inspired by fellow designers and magazines. I love graphic design books for inspiration and ideas.
3. What is the best thing about your products?
The best thing about my products is that it is an actual tangible object, that is in my head. I love it when my creations come alive. I also love paper a lot.
4. Why should people buy your product?
They should buy it if it's their taste and style and if they appreciate paper goods.
5. What is the best homemade item you have ever bought?
A purse. I wish I could sew.
Etsy Shop: http://Vanessakimball.etsy.com