Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Featured Artist: Craftymoose



I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of French beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies. I am also introducing a new line of one-of-a-kind beaded art dolls and suncatchers. Custom requests are welcome.

All my items are lovingly created in a smoke-free, pet-free environment.

The name Craftymoose came about because of my love of crafts and my husband's love of moose. My avatar, in my shop, is the head of a 4'+ tall moose I made him one Christmas!

Keep checking back because I am always adding new things, and you never know what you'll find in this forest!

Etsy Shop: http://craftymoose.etsy.com
Blog: http://craftymoosecrafts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for the feature-nice job with the pictures! I appreciate it.