Thursday, June 5, 2008

Featured Artist: Castle Art



1. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, location, affiliations, personal stuff).

Hi, my name is Lisa and I live in Missouri. I'm trying to make more art, and sell it. Mostly I want to learn as much as I can. I have a daughter who is 18, named Meggan. We're working on making a comic book together...very slowly. I need work on getting organized. I am not organized at all.

2. What inspires you? Where do your ideas come from?

Cat, mostly. ;) but it seems there is inspiration all around. The hard part is deciding what to use and what to pass over. Whew, just too many things I like to do.

3. What is your favourite thing in your shop and why?

I wish I had a favorite. I think mine needs some work but maybe eventually I'll get there.

4. What is the best thing about your products?

They are very pretty. ;)

5. What is the best homemade item you have ever bought?

Hmm, I guess I need to buy more.

Etsy Shop: http://CastleArt.etsy.com
Etsy Teams: ACEtsy
Blog: http://cstleart.blogspot.com/

No comments: