Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Shopping With This BNR Treasury - Revised

Pickwick Press, a teammate on SAHM of Etsy, has included my Daddy Sign in her wonderful BNR Treasury today! It will stay open until there are 10 sales and if you purchase from her you'll receive two spots! Buy any item from any of the featured shops, no minimum purchase required!

If you are looking for a cute way to let him know he's going to be a daddy, my small, wooden Daddy Sign is the perfect way!

This was the sign featured in the treasury before it was changed to the items below.



Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

3 comments:

Tina @ Girl Meets Globe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, your sweet comments and following!=)
You have a great Etsy shop! I love your things!!
So how long have you lived in Belize? I've never been, but my husband went a couple of times in college and loved it. He said he wouldn't mind living there!
Blessings to you! Have a great week!
Tina

Giggles and Fur said...

I love your featured sign, I wish it had been around when I had my son :) it would truly be an adorable way to let someone know they will be a daddy.

Thanks for stopping by our blog and for the lovely comments.

Your 3 year old sounds like a lot of fun :) just like my 2 year old, David. Boys will be boys though, and I'm sure that you feel the same as I do and you wouldn't trade him for anything in the world no matter how many times he makes you want to scream. They are priceless :)

:-)

LisaDay said...

I love the new look. FYI, the pic is missing.

LisaDay