Thursday, March 24, 2011

Modern Classical Silhouettes

A big thank you to Pickwick Press for creating a number of BNR treasuries this week that had my items featured in them.

Pickwick Press creates classic silhouettes with a modern twist and more. Take a look at some of my son's favorite characters.

Mary Poppins Inspired Silhouette Nanny Advertisement Picture Framed

Baby Lion Picture Framed

Willy Wonka Inspired Silhouette and Quote Picture Framed

You can contact Pickwick Press at:
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilu1012

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her work!

LisaDay said...

Fun.

LisaDay

jYOUlry said...

I love her work. Both beautiful and whimsical!!!

Unknown said...

What whimsical work. I love it.

Leave a Legacy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by "my place" from SITS. I got so behind in my blogging so I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
I love the silhouettes.
How do you like living in Belize? I always wondered what it would be like living in a place like that. It sounds so romantic and ideal, not to mention warm!

Unknown said...

Hi!

These are so fun! Come link up at our new SAHM of Etsy Link party!!

http://stayathomemomsofetsy.blogspot.com/2011/04/feature-yourself-friday-linky-party-1.html

-Sarah

Kim said...

Mary Poppins and Willie Wonka are so iconic, you immediately have a sense of whimsy and wisdom with those silhouettes—love 'em!