Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inspiring Christmas - Party Time!

I can't believe today is already December 1st! Time for the rounds of Christmas parties to start. Good friends, good music and good eats. Which means it's time to set the table and have a tin or two of delectable yummies on hand.

Welcome! Come In! Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

Candles, gorgeously set tables with centerpieces were staples at my Grandparents house more than ours.
Natural and Elegant Christmas Centerpiece by The Wright Wreath

No one ever passed through my Grandmother's house at Christmas, or any other time of the year for that matter, without being plied with food and drink.
Christmas Chocolate Dipped Maple Log Walnut Cookies by Topreca Bakery

Love Birds in the Snow--Set of 2 by Mary Elizabeth Arts

Thank you to The Wright Wreath, Topreca Bakery and Mary Elizabeth Arts for helping me set the table this Christmas. Please check out these and all the other fabulous items in their Etsy shops.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
- CoconutPalmDesigns

1 comment:

LisaDay said...

I love the glasses. OK, sign me up for the cookies, too.

LisaDay