Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Man of Many Talents

Keith Krueger, a single father, a shop owner, a self-proclaimed craft and art addict. An all around talented man.

In his Butterfly Bay Design shop on Etsy, Keith offers handmade apparel, home decor and graphic design.

Take a look at this gorgeous silkscreened shirt. I'd buy it in an instant if it weren't so hot here in Belize.



For all you art lovers out there, Keith offers this original oil painting on canvas entitled "Glorious Minnesota".



And a relatively new endeavor for Keith is his hand painted yarns.



For more of Keith's work please check out his other Etsy shop, Mindless Pursuits. He currently has handmade t-shirts listed that have the cutest sayings like "Coffee Zombie" and "I Am Awesome - Deal With It".

13 comments:

TheEye said...

he's super talented...and a nice guy, to boot

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring me! I love your signs!

Lita C. Malicdem said...

Nice guy, Keith! He got a lot to share with his artwork. Love the designs here. Happy SITS Saturday!

Mrsbear said...

That long sleeved shirt is absolutely gorgeous. He's talented.

Thanks also for stopping by to offer a SITS welcome!

Good Girls Studio said...

Wow, is there anything this guy can't do!?!

Thanks for popping by my blog btw :)

Your signs are super cute!

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by alabaster cow! i love the hand painted yarn - i should tell my mom. she crochets!

McVal said...

Beautiful stuff! Love the snowflake shirt!

Steph said...

What a great shop. Thanks for featuring him.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Budget With Elly / filhofamily.com said...

Hello :)
I decided to visit my Old Website Today and I saw that you commented on there welcoming me to The Secret is in the sauce I wanted to let you know I changed my Blog Thanks for the comment come by the new one for a visit Blesses

Writing Without Periods! said...

what a talented guy. I love the t-shirt.
Mary

Julia said...

I love that shirt! Im on my way to check his store. Thanks for letting us know about him.

visiting from SITS

My Book Barn said...

Happy April Fools! Dropping by from SITS!
~Angela

Sandy said...

Great stuff!

I came by to welcome you to SITS and I have noticed that you are a fellow Welcomista! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!