Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Call To Africa by Robert Foster

As I was scrolling through treasuries today on Etsy I came across this gorgeous print by Robert Foster. Golden King is stunningly painted using opaque watercolors with enhancements.






This led me to check out more work by this talented artist and I came upon these prints as well.









I'm currently trying to decide on the decor for my son's bedroom but if I go with an animal theme I really think a few pieces of Mr. Foster's art will adorn his walls. Please visit his Etsy store Robert Foster's Art for more animal prints. He also has a wide selection of flowers, ladies and romance, kitty cats, landscapes, seascapes and fantasy prints. Also, check out more of his artwork on his website http://www.robertfosterart.turnpiece.net.

5 comments:

Jude said...

I've never checked out Etsy and really have no clue about it, but I read on many blogs about their stores, so maybe it's time I check it out so I know what every one else is talking about.

LisaDay said...

Hi Jo,

The webpage not found is to the right of the text at the top of your entry. Perhaps it is just explorer.

donadzku said...

wow...They're really a great arts

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.